A charming haunt - just for one, or if necessary also for two ...
The parquet might creak a bit on entering the room and welcomes you as a guest in the homely, even cuddly atmosphere ... and when you take a look out of the window you'll see the enchanting park and let your thoughts wander into the time when the Duke of Windsor enjoyed his "splendid isolation" here.
Ideal for guests who are not in the room much.
- 1 queensize bed
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- hair dryer
- cosmetics mirror
- cable TV/sat. TV
- non-smoking room
Included in the room rate:
- rich Landhaus-breakfast
- Non-alcoholic drinks from the minibar
- use of the SPA area including saunas and steam bath
- use of hotel's own sunbathing area
- exclusive lake access
- use of tennis court incl. equipment rental
- check-in from 03.00 pm | check-out until 11.00 am
- bike rental
For extra fee:
- rental of hotel's own boats
- transferbookings of our guestbus
- dog Wellbeingpackage
- exclusive visitors tax (€ 2,00 per person, per night)
Each of our rooms is unique. We would therefore like to point out that what you see here are example images of the room category "Kabinett" (there are 3 rooms in this category). The facilities and size of your room on site may vary.